A delightful face mask for my temperamental skin!

Monday 17 August 2015


Gone are the days where I could experiment with my skincare routine. I have a very strict, slightly boring and simple skin routine these days and I rarely venture with new products. However, I recently decided I wanted a nice face mask to treat my skin to something more.

This mask claims to remove dead skin cells, moisturise and smooth the skin. It is for normal and dry skin, however I have personally found it perfectly fine with my sensitive skin. Once I have used this mask my skin appears brighter, feels softer and feels calm. The oats work as a scrub so as I'm removing the mask I like to rub it around my face in circular motions to scrub away the dead skin.

I apply this once a week during my sunday night pamper and it honestly is so relaxing because the smell just reminds me of breakfast! Weird that that relaxes me, but oh it's just so good! It applies really easily, despite it being a thick mask and washes off easily too, as it does not dry hard. 

Hopefully I can find some other products that work with my sensitive and temperamental skin! Any recommendations?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your lovely comments, check back as i try to reply x

and peaches All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger