Two nars products I have been loving recently

Wednesday 3 April 2013

 Nars has to be my all time favourite make up brand! From what I have tried, several blushers, highlighters and eye shadows, I have always been impressed with the quality of the products. 


I have wanted this blush for absolutely ages! In the pan, douceur looks pretty boring, a dull, dusty, matte pink. But oh my, how this changes and has fast become my favourite blush shade ever ever! I have read a lot of reviews saying that this blush gives 'super model cheekbones' and it certainly does! It gives so much structure to my face and even makes me look really healthy. I have been wearing this every day, slightly contoured in the hollows of my cheeks, for the past month. Seriously, this blush kicked orgasm's ass out of my favourite blush ever category! 


I am a self-confessed eye shadow addict! Funny considering I never worn it about a year ago! I just love anything neutral and shimmery! I have only one nars eye shadow, and it does not get much use, but I have always wanted this duo (along with many more).  One of the shadows in kalahari can be described as a pearly bronze and the other as a brown taupe shade. They compliment each other so well, yet can be worn alone. These last for ages without creasing and when used with a wet brush can go on really pigmented. 

Do you have a nars obsession? What are your favourites?

22 comments:

  1. The eyeshadow duo looks amazing, they are the two most perfect colours x

    http://pamperedpout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have recently received my first ever nars product and I love it, I have the highlighting blush in satellite of love and it's just so so nice! Can't wait to got some more products from their range!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Douceur has been on my wishlist for a short while~ I've never tried any Nars products before, but I'm excited to :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried any Nars products, but they're always on my wishlist! The eye duo looks lovely :)

    Danielle xx
    Danielleyc | UK Beauty, fashion & lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. i've been wanting that Nars duo for ages, and this just makes me want it more!
    Tanya xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. hubba hubba!
    I NEEEED Douceur!!
    jelly ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, I now want that eyeshadow. Darn you!
    TRY A MULTIPLE I SWEAR BY THEM!!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Douceur looks amazing! I've never tried a NARS eyeshadow but really want to x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really want the blush aswell! I'm gonna have to buy it cos of you!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. These look so nice. I'd love to try something from nars x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I adore Nars products, my favourite blush from Nars is luster!

    Great post!

    My fashion/beauty blog.
    http://xfruitytooty.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've never tried anything from nars, but I really want to! both these products look gorgeous:)xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really want to try some nars stuff, these two look amazing! x
    http://hollieappleby.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. That eyeshadow duo looks FAB! Definitely want to get my hands on it, I love neutral shades and these look perfect x
    Amy | http://amysbeautyjournal.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I keep seeing Douceur about and it looks really lovely, not the sort of shade I'd usually go for but I'm trying to break the 'rules' at the moment and try different things. I was in Mac the other day and the sales assistand tried a blush on me that was really similar to this. It looked so nice, but I've completely forgotten the name, wish I'd bought it!
    Mel x

    melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. Douceur is perfection! I love that blush xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Blush shade is so pretty and warm!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. They both look lovely. I love NARS blushers so much!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Douceur has been on my wishlist for the longest time, along with 50 other nars products! I seriously have to get it <3
    My favorite NARS product that i own is their Gilda blush, it is so flattering for summer c:

    à la foliee

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi beautifulllll :-) Ahhhh 'Douceur' looks the bomb! I need this in my life, alongside with every shade in the duos. They're so much better value for money than the eyeshadow singles. I'm in love with NARS, they're my favourite brand right now. Everything they stock I want, it's getting to be a bit of a OCD thing.

    I'll no doubt be buying both these products! Thank you for sharing dolly.
    Lots of love ❤ xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. I've had my eye on this blush for ages but haven't taken the plunge to get it! It's so beautiful and looks amazing! Lovely post :) xx

    http://anotherbritishblogger.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your lovely comments, check back as i try to reply x

and peaches All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger