Elf studio blushers

Tuesday 30 October 2012

(sorry the swatches aren't too clear)

Now I do love a good Nars blusher, but my student bank account doesn't! So I like to keep my blushers cheap and cheerful. After falling out with an elf studio blusher in the past, I wanted to give them a second chance so I bought peachy keen, a peach toned blusher with a small amount of golden shimmer and tickled pink, a light pink matte shade.

Now both blushes are lovely! But tickled pink has become one of my all time favourite blushers (yes even over Nars orgasm!) It's just the perfect natural looking blush which gives the skin such a lovely delicate flush of colour. I honestly can't describe how much I love this shade!

Both blushes have pretty good wear time, are fab value for money, come in sturdy packaging with a mirror and aren't chalky in the slightest! My faith has been restored in elf studio blushers!

Have you tried these?

6 comments:

  1. I still need to check out ELF products!!!
    These look so pretty :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to check these out, they look lovely! x

    http://missjaynebecca.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been so tempted by the Elf Studio blushes, but I'm afraid they'll be dry and stiff. They get a lot of good reviews though, I should just try them out. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the Elf blushes! I've been using the same one for 8 months now and it's still lasted me. Can't beat the great price for such a great product!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the packaging, really want to try them out! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to place and Elf order once some pennies head my way! These sounds fab, I dream of owning Nars Orgasm so these sound right up my street :-)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your lovely comments, check back as i try to reply x

and peaches All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger