What's in my bag?

Saturday 22 September 2012

 These are probably one of my favourite blog posts to read!
So I thought I would do one!
(I may have cheated and taken out a load of food wrappers and receipts, but there was so much junk in there)

My bag is from ebay and yes it's very similar to the Mulberry Bayswater which I wish I could afford, but being a poor student can't!

So this is what's in my bag at the moment!
I really dislike carrying around loads of things and I keep all my make up items stored in that black studded make up bag from primark as I can't stand digging around for a lip balm burried under a million other things.

A diary is essential to me, I'm scarily organised, everything get's written down, plus being at uni I have a lot of things to remember! 
The diary, which is super cute and too pretty to write in is from WHSmith.

Two other handbag estentials are Avene cold cream from my eczema and 4head because I'm headache prone (and slightly mard!)

I also need my ipod, bus journeys just aren't the same without one!
That reminds me, where are my headphones?

What's inside my bag bag?

So I like to keep a little bag in my bag to store all my beauty items.
This way everything is in one place!

One thing I do like popping in this bag is perfume samples from shops/beauty boxes.
This allows me to see if I like the fragrance and use up a sample from the ever growing pile!
I've currently got Elie Saab Le Parfum in there, which I'm loving!

I have quite oily skin/hair so a dry shampoo and some blotting sheets are essential!
The blotting sheets I'm currently using contain powder so are great for on the go touch ups!

I love my Mac studio finish concealer as it provides really high coverage when I feel a blemish popping up on the go.

Finally, the Balance me rose otto intensive lip salve is a saviour for dry chapped lips!
I can't go anywhere without a lip balm!


So that's what's inside my bag
Please send me links/videos to your 'what's in my handbag posts'

40 comments:

  1. I loooooooovvvvveeee your bag :) So gorgeous!!!
    Your diary is sooo friggin cute :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bag, very much like the Mulberry one! Lip balm is an essential to me as well. I always carry about too much and at the moment my bag is full of receipts and just a general mess! I did a what's in my handbag post a while ago so feel free to take a peak :)

    http://missjaynebecca.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/whats-in-my-handbag.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if only it was hey ;) i would love to have a look thanks, will do now :)

      Delete
  3. These are one of my favourite posts too :) love your bag xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the elephant keyring, it's so cute x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's so cute, got a little bell on it too! had it for ages think it was from accessorize!

      Delete
  5. Love it! Think I may have to do a post like this soon too :) It's actually really interesting to see! :P

    LIQUORICE Blog

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i would love to see it when you have done one :)

      Delete
  6. Love your bag, it's so gorgeous, and I love these types of posts!

    Check out my blog and follow back? My 200 follower giveaway is ending tomorrow!
    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bag inside a bag is such a good idea! Why have I never thought of this?!

    Nina xx
    shesbrighterthanthesun.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you won't look back! it's so much easier, everything is in one place and you don't spend hours looking for things :)

      Delete
  8. Love the bag! Actually thinking about buying 1 now would you say it could hold quite a lot in? :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should, it's really good quality :) i wouldn't say it held loads! but definitely enough for the day, you can fit books in there and A4 note pads, so it's quite big :) i've got converse in there too one day along with everything else shown above :)

      Delete
  9. your notebook is adorable! Love the bag too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i write so neat it in because it's that cute :p

      Delete
  10. Oh wow, I love that bag! Absolutely gorgeous, I've never seen such a perfect looking Bayswater imitation xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's very good isn't it! if only it was the real thing :(

      Delete
  11. Ohh i love your bag :) I really want the Mulberry Alexa, shame they are so expensive!

    http://georgialouisexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. look on ebay for a dupe, i've bought one before, but can't find the seller :) search satchel bag or something you may find one :)

      Delete
  12. Nice bag and I love the diary! it's so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous bag! I long for a Bayswater myself, just need to get round to saving for one :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tell me about it, one day ill have one :p (ill keep telling myself that)

      Delete
  14. Great Post, You Have some really cute things in your bag!

    Followed, Follow Back?

    My Fashion/Beauty Blog.

    http://xfruitytooty.blogspot.co.uk/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely post and bag! Love a good ebay knock off. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  16. love reading these posts :-) where's your purse from? it's lovely xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mee too, one of my favourites, it's from accessorize x

      Delete
  17. Just been catching up on posts, love the bag!

    Really enjoyed this post! Might have to see whats in my bag and see if its worth sharing ha

    http://cosmeticsshoppingandintoxication.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love these posts. I'd love to do my own :)!

    daily-hoot.blogspot.co.uk xo

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love these posts too, your bag is absolutely gorgeous!!

    Ellie | Misseblog xo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great post. I deffinately follow you now. Follow me back if you like
    Magda xx

    www.maagdzia21.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Just brought this same bag from ebay its absolutely gorgeous and will make my next semester at uni a lot more organised with room so thank you for your post :)

    Love Emily xx

    http://love-x-beauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  22. hi. where did you get your bag? i love it!! <3 it's beautiful. can you give me the link of the bag? thank you! :) hope you'll reply.

    ReplyDelete
  23. where is your purse from? xxx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your lovely comments, check back as i try to reply x

and peaches All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger