Body shop 'love your body' loyalty card

Thursday 12 July 2012

I don't know about anyone else but it's new to me that the body shop actually have a member card and I recently purchased one and ever since have been amazed with the discounts, offers and freebies it has given me that I wanted to share it with you guys.

The love your body card costs just £5 for a years membership and can be bought in store and online. Once you purchase it you automatically become a member and straight away can start enjoying the benefits of this card.
The best thing about this card is the amount of benefits that you actually receive.

♥  10% off all purchases both in store and online  
♥  two free gifts totalling £15 on your 4th and 8th stamp  
  a free gift in the month of your birthday worth £5  
♥  exclusive discounts on certain products for members only  

Whenever you purchase something in store or online you get the 10% discount. In store you collect stamps every time you purchase something over £10 and on your 4th stamp you can get a free gift worth £5 and on your 8th stamp you can get a free gift worth £10. Unfortunately the stamps can not be obtained through online shopping, only in store.

When I signed up for the love your body card I received a free full sized earth lovers shower gel worth the value of £5, which then made the card worth the money without even using it! However, I'm not too sure if all stores or online provide you with a free gift for joining.

I honestly think this card is totally worth the money, straight away I made back my money with the free gift for joining and then throughout the year the total in free gifts is £20 and on top of that you can get 10% off purchases! Amazing!

Disclaimer: I was not asked or paid to write this post, I just wanted to share something I think is amazing & such good value!
 

11 comments:

  1. I have this and I think it's such a great card! The 10% off of every purhcase is always a bonus! It's my birthday month this month and I used it to get a full sized body butter which was reduced from £12.50 to £6, add my 10% off and £5 birthday voucher, it cost me 40p!!!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow that is actually amazing, body butters are my favourite thing from there :) it is such a great card i agree, hope it stays like this!

      Delete
  2. I signed up to this a few months ago but never received any e-mails or letters off offers. Very dissapointing
    Beauty Fiends Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haven't you :(? i haven't had mine for a week yet so i can't say the same. hope you get some soon!

      Delete
  3. You still get the 10% off no matter how much you spend :) You just don't get a stamp xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your right hun, too much information to write up in one post i got confused :) thanks for reminding me x

      Delete
  4. i am an actually a body shop addict and me and my mum have gone through about 2 card this year alone! btw the fig and rosemary earth lovers shower gel is heavenly

    sundancehudson.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow! i'm slowly on my way there! it sounds it! i really like this one, love watermelon scents x

      Delete
  5. did you receive your free gift in store or online? it seems so perfect I can't believe I didn't know they have reward cards! x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the sound of this, I'm just contemplating if I go to Body Shop enought o make it worthwhile!
    http://theredoneblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was a bit hesitant at first to get the card too..but once i popped into the shop I actually found a few little and quirky things...I think the card comes in really handy!

      http://www.jarofwonders.com/

      Delete

thank you for your lovely comments, check back as i try to reply x

and peaches All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger