Lovely blogs 001

Monday 11 June 2012

Bonjour Belle is a lovely blog wrote by Steph. What I love most about her blog is how her posts vary from beauty to fashion, reviews, hauls and even personal posts, making her blog highly addictive! She also does blog designs which all look amazing and are so affordable! 

I always love reading posts from Abby's blog, she has a lovely way of writing and when I first found her blog I was reading for ages! Her photography is lovely too and really bright and clear making her posts really interesting and pretty.


Le beauty girl is a fantastic blog written by Ysis and ever since I found it I've been hooked. Her posts are really varied and so interesting, her tutorials and weekly favourites posts are amazing, you have to see for yourself! I'm also extremely jealous of her long super shiny hair!

Hope you enjoy these blogs just as much as me!

16 comments:

  1. Awww such a lovely post

    i've done a share the love post before as i think its nice to show other bloggers you love reading their blogs :)

    Lovely :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant, I will definitely be checking these out! Thanks for introducing me to them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, thanks for featuring my little blog on your post. You've literally made my day :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your more than welcome lovely :) i'm glad about that x

      Delete
  4. I love these type of posts! Bonjour Belle is a great blog and I will definitely check out the others! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are all really good :) hope you find some lovely new reads!

      Delete
  5. I love Bonjour Belle, Steph is so genuine and easy to talk to :) Will be checking out the others too :) ~ox

    simplesophie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lovely blog isn't it :) aww that's lovely x

      Delete
  6. I love Un-observed, Abby's blog is amazing. I will now have a look at Ysis and Steph blog. Post like this are amazing, I love to discover new people to follow. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mee too :) i've found a few recently so i will do a couple more of these x

      Delete
  7. Such a good post idea! I will definitely be checking these blogs out, blog recs from blogs you like are the best xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i may do it more often :) nice to share the love.

      Delete
  8. Just found your blog, everything about it is gorgeous! Will check out these now xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's lovely :) thankyou, i love your blog too!

      Delete

thank you for your lovely comments, check back as i try to reply x

and peaches All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger