May favourites

Thursday 31 May 2012


I don't think there has been a day this month where burts bees lemon butter cuticle cream hasn't been on my nails. The lemon scent is, oh my god, amazing. This has been leaving my skin and nails feeling really soft and moisturised. 

Nars albatross highlighting powder is a new item to my collection, which I've wanted for so long now. It is just really different to my other highlighters I own because this leaves such a lovely golden shimmer to my cheeks. I've been loving wearing this all month, literally everyday, especially with nars orgasm blush.

Peach toned blushers will always be my favourite blush colour and topshop's head over heals really gives the cheeks a lovely peachy flush of colour. I also really like the finish of this blush, as even though it's a cream blush it dries to a powder finish.

Topshop adrenalin nail polish has been on top of nearly every nail colour I own recently. I just really like the different sized flecks of glitter in their and how it catches the light shining a rainbow of  different colours. I must buy more topshop nail polishes, they are amazing!

And finally, figs & rouge lip balm in rambling rose. I received this is my april glossy box and this month, as well as in april, it has been my go to lip balm. I love rose scented products and this has such a lovely scent which you can really smell for ages once it's on the lips. It provides great moisture, however it doesn't last all that long to be honest. Nevertheless the amazing scent makes up for that.

What have you been loving this month?

24 comments:

  1. That nail polish is amazing, I need it! x

    www.a-place-for-beauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's really different from my other glitter polishes so that's why i really like it :) treat yourself if they still sell it! x

      Delete
  2. Have to agree with you on the cuticle balm front - I absolutely love this stuff! Really liking TIGI shampoos this month :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's smells beautiful doesn't it! never tired them, always wanted to though!

      Delete
  3. the NARS highlighter looks amazing, I really want to try it! I've been loving Sleeks contour kit this month :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's such a lovely golden colour. I love sleeks contour kits too! i really like the highlight in them actually x

      Delete
  4. oh i loved my figs and rouge lip balm... but i lost it :( need to purchase one asap!!! absolutely loved the scent and formula xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh noo, i'd be so gutted! you have to get another one! i agree, the formula is lovely and creamy isn't it. Just a shame it doesn't last on the lips very long x

      Delete
    2. i was very sad! i had it at work then i think someone may have stole it cos its that nice haha!!! i have seen them in boots though so no worries :)

      yeah i love how soft creamy it feels on the lips, not at all heavy and gloopy... not the best staying power i agree but i love the scent too :x

      Delete
  5. literally wish I had everything here, especially the nars highlighter and topshop blush!:)xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Topshop blush and nail varnish look lovely! I've been loving using Maybelline Dream Fresh BB cream in the nice weather x

    brutalfashionandbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. great favorites. The nars highlighter and the nail polish are absolutely pretty.

    Jackie | http://fashionxfairytale.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. that nail polish looks so nice, i really need to buy it! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nars Albatros looks amazing :) xx

    butterfleyesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love love love that TS blusher, the colour is beautiful!

    Becky

    Beckys Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm loving the Figs and Rouge balms at the moment too, they're so lovely x

    themusingsofflorence.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. That highlight :O So pretty!

    -Andrea
    blog.andrealamo.de

    ReplyDelete
  13. The colour of the nail polish looks fabulous :)

    http://imaginaryfeather.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. That nail polish looks lovely :)

    i got Razzmatazz which is slightly more purple and i cant stop wearing it :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I want that lil fig tin :)
    merrybellyland777.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. gorgeousss nail polish! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  17. hat glitter polish is really cute... i've been considering purching the burts bees cuticle cream for a while now

    sundancehudson.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your lovely comments, check back as i try to reply x

and peaches All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger