L'oreal mythic oil

Monday 28 May 2012


my hair once mythic oil has been applied 

My hair needs hair oils. Without them my hair looks incredibly dull and feels really dry. I bought L'oreal mythic oil as I heard that it's a great alternative to Moroccan oil, which we all know is very expensive at around £30 per bottle. Mythic oil differs from argan oils as it contains avocado and grape seed oil, which are both packed with vitamins which are great for your hair. This product is a lot thinner than other oils I've tried which makes it light and non greasy on the hair, great if you have fine hair. However, I've found that applying more than one pump to dry hair can make the hair look quite wet, so a little is all that's needed. However, this isn't the case on wet hair. The product has a pump which makes controlling the amount of product dispensed really easy, as you can give a tiny press to get a tiny amount.

This oil has a strong sweet smell which is lovely and really stays on the hair, at times it can be a little over powering though. Once applied to hair, especially dry hair, it leaves the hair looking instantly shiny and less frizzy. I've tried, and am still using Moroccan oil and can therefore say that this is definitely a great and much cheaper alternative. It provides similar results, however I prefer Moroccan oil due to this being much thicker and more nourishing for my dry hair, sorry bank balance, I tried.

10 comments:

  1. I love this product, your hair looks great. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mee too, aww thanks but it's in awful condition at the moment though, avoiding the dreaded hair dressers!

      Delete
  2. This sounds like a great alternative to moroccan oil ! xx

    butterfleyesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it really is, half the price and you get similar results!

      Delete
  3. I keep hearing about this oil! I'm tempted to try it. xx
    http://moonshine709.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so wanted to try this as a cheap alternative but my cruelty free pledge will not allow me! nice too hear it works for you though :), I'm on the hunt for hair oil without silicones now too, much harder than you think!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Think i may have to try this, heard so many good things about it! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. L’Oreal Mythic Oil is my holy grail product. I use it almost every day especially when blowdrying my hair. I think Hairtrade is the cheapest place you can get it at the moment.I love that it doesnt feel as greasy as other oils - it seems more velvet? Don't know if that's just me but I love it for that reason lol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. How amazing is your hair?!!!
    Marie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got the sample for this and I do love it. I think I might have to buy this :O

    CAT xo
    whatcatsays.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your lovely comments, check back as i try to reply x

and peaches All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger