Wednesday Wish list 003

Wednesday 21 December 2011

1. Frankie 2012 Diary: This is such a pretty diary and I'm a highly organised person and life couldn't go on without a diary.

2. Moroccanoil: I have very dry hair and the amount of blog post's I have seen about this bottle it would be a crime not to want it.

3. Jelly Belly Very Cherry Candle: This excites me. I love scented candles and cherry has to be one of my favourites, the fact that it's a Jelly Belly product makes it even more exciting.

4. Estee Lauder Double Wear Maximum Cover: I used to wear Estee Lauder's double wear foundation about a year ago and I always look for high coverage in my foundations. This looks like it will be perfect for me and I can't wait to but it after christmas.

5. Cow Coin Bank: How adorable is this. I'm a vegetarian and love animals and this is so cute and different compared to a 'normal' piggy bank's you can buy. 

6. OPI Gone Gonzo Nail Polish: Such an amazing colour and I love the name themed around the new Muppets movie which I can't wait for.

                                             ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your lovely comments, check back as i try to reply x

and peaches All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger