Wednesday Wish list 002

Wednesday 14 December 2011

1. Benefit Hervana Blusher - It hurts how much I want this and I can't wait for it to come out. I just love the different colours and the beautiful packaging. 

2. HD Brows Palette - Had my eye on this for a while now, usually use eye-liner to fill in my eyebrows but I'm sure using this would make my eyebrows look much nicer.

3. Garnier B.B. Cream - Everywhere I look there is an advert for this cream! It just seems to be one of them things I have to try.

4. Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish - In need of a new skin care routine, I'm sure this will do the trick as everyone raves about it.

5. No 7 Exquisite Curl Mascara - If you don't already know yet I am a massive mascara addict and I've managed to find one that I haven't tried yet, so wanting this recently.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your lovely comments, check back as i try to reply x

and peaches All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger