Current Most Used

Monday 19 December 2011

I can't wait for christmas to see what lovely products I kindly receive off the beautiful people in my life as I'm finding that I am tending to stick to the same things which I know work. Which I suppose is a good thing, after all you try products out until you find them set few which work for you. Well I wanted to share my current most used products and the reason why they have been used non-stop.

I recently bought the
Loreal Studio Secrets Primer as I never used to use a primer before and was always puzzled as to why my make up didn't last and went patchy in some areas. So I invested in a primer to see if this would solve the problem. Admittedly I don't religiously use it every single day but when I do I find it makes my skin feel really soft and helps my foundation stay in place for longer. My all time favourite concealer is Mac Studio Sculpt, I could go on for hours about how amazing it is, I really could. But to cut it short the coverage is amazing and it lasts for hours and isn't too expensive at £13.50. The same goes for Mac Studio Fix Fluid, this is my favourite foundation. I'm looking forward to trying Estee Lauder Double Wear Maximum Cover foundation, which I've had my eye on for a while now. With thanks to the lovely cold weather Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturiser has been used every day and I couldn't live without it.

On to eye products and my most favourite mascara in the entire world, Maybelline Collossal Volum' Express Mascara. This makes my eye lashes so long and volumised, I've used it ever since it came out. As this is starting to run out I've been using my Ted Barker mascara which I received in a gift set last christmas. Unfortunatly I don't think you can buy this anymore. Which is such an upsetting thought as it makes my lashes look so full and is a really jet black colour. Maybeline's Line Definer liquid eye liner is another amazing product, it's got a 'felt tip' like nib which makes application so quick and easy and it lasts all day. Been using ELF Smudge Eye Sponge on my eyebrows along with a teenie tiny bit of Rimmels Soft Kohl Kajai Eye Liner Pencil to fill in my eye brows, probably not the best brow products, I really would like a HD brows pallete.

My current most used hair products are products I could not live without. My hair is a nightmare. A big curly, awful hard to manage nightmare. Without these products I probably couldn't set foot out of the door. To deep condition my hair I use Umberto Giannini Overnight Beauty Moisture Balm and leave it in whilst I sleep to wake up with soft and gorgeous smelling hair. You can find a detailed review here. When washing my hair I've been using Boots Expert Build Up Removal Shampoo as it really does get rid of every inch of product build up in your hair. Even if you don't have any it makes it really clean and lathers really well, you can find a  review of this here. Been using Aussie Take the Heat Leave in Spray as heat protection with my daily battle to fight the frizz with my GHD's and finally Batiste Dry Shampoo for them 'oh my gosh, what is going on with my hair days'.

                                                 What's your current most used products and why?
                                              ♥ 

2 comments:

  1. Really good review! I really want to go and buy all of these now they sound so tempting! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you going to buy anything it has to be the Mac Studio Sculpt Concealer, my favourite out of them all :) x

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your lovely comments, check back as i try to reply x

and peaches All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger