Christmas Glossybox

Sunday 18 December 2011


What I got
Blink and Go Eye Shadow and Blush, Rituals Yogi Flow Sweet Indian Rose and Sweet Almond Oil Shower Gel, Bionova Eye Wrinkle Treatment, Cargo Lipgloss, Deborah Lipmann Nail Polish and Lavender Nail Finger Mitt

Finally  home to get my Christmas Glossy box, I'm a little late with the post and you probably know what's inside but I still want to share mine. This months box wasn't the usual dusty pink colour it was a bright glossy red, which made it even more exciting. Overall I'm very pleased with this months box especially because there are three make up items in there! My favourite item has to be the deborah lippmann nail polish it's such a pretty glittery christmas colour. I'm also very impressed with the blink and go eye pallet although I would of preferred to try the mascara other people have received and the eye shadow colours are a little bright for my taste. However the shadows are extremely pigmented and amazing quality and I may be daring and give them ago. Only item I not so keen on is the eye wrinkle cream, for obvious reasons as I'm 19 years old and don't have any wrinkles yet, touch wood!
                                              ♥

1 comments:

thank you for your lovely comments, check back as i try to reply x

and peaches All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger