Merry Christmas!

Monday 26 December 2011

Cath Kidston rose toiletries set, Cath Kidston rose lip gloss, rose bath petals, new purse, Olly Murs c.d , owl blanket

I've eaten far to much food, been in my pyjamas all day, worn paper hats that have been too big for me, made my dog wear a christmas jumper and spent some lovely time with my family. I love christmas. On christmas day I went to my nana's house and had the most amazing christmas dinner, of course mine had veggie sausages instead of turkey, how very traditional! I got some beautiful presents which I'm very thankful for. Hope you all had a wonderful christmas and continue to enjoy it! Now to spend the rest of the day eating more food and watching films. Perfect.              

                                              ♥           

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your lovely comments, check back as i try to reply x

and peaches All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger