Dry Hair Problem Solved

Thursday 3 November 2011

What it claims to do - 'intensely conditions to help restore the visible signs of replenished hair'

First of all, I am going through a very dry, dull and totally not shiny hair phase . No matter what I do my hair always looks desperate for moisture and full of spilt ends. So after seeing Cheryl Cole's beautiful shiny, moisturised hair on every advert and bill board across the country I decided to give it a try. 

This hair masque is supposed to be used on wet hair after shampooing and left on for about 1-2 minutes. I decided that I would leave it in for longer (20 minutes longer) as I don't even leave my conditioner in for 2 minutes never mind a deep treatment hair masque. As I went to wash it out, my hair was tangle free, which is a miracle for my hair type and felt so soft. When my hair was dry it looked healthier, shiner, and tangle free on top of smelling beautiful. 

I would recommend this to anyone who has hard to manage hair or fancies a little tlc.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your lovely comments, check back as i try to reply x

and peaches All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger