Miracle Conditioners

Thursday 10 November 2011


Umberto Giannini: Overnight beauty moisture balm (left)
Umberto Giannini: Instant beauty silky soft leave-in conditioner (right)

I have had the overnight beauty moisture balm for a while now and I'm always trying out deep conditioners for my extremely dry hair and my friend told me to try an overnight conditioner, so off to Boots I went. Over in the hair care section this product just stuck out on the shelf, the packaging is just so pretty, so I grabbed it and decided to give it a shot. 

First of all both products smell beautiful, it's quite difficult to describe smells but they smell like a really expensive conditioner. The overnight beauty moisture balm is applied to the hair at night and left in until the morning where you wash it out. I found that I needed a lot of conditioner, but I do have very thick hair. I wouldn't advice leaving the house with this in your hair as it looks like you haven't washed you hair in weeks. But I just pop it in and tie my hair up when in the house. Once the product is washed out it leaves hair soft, moisturised, shiny and smelling great. 

Only problem is this product is not good for a quick fix so I decided to purchase the instant beauty silky soft leave-in conditioner (quite a mouth full) to use on my hair when it's having a dry day. This product works best when applied to just washed wet hair but I have used it on dry hair when it's not doing as I want. Once applied hair looks shiny and feels hydrated! 

Definitely excited to try more of Umberto Giannini products out.

1 comments:

thank you for your lovely comments, check back as i try to reply x

and peaches All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger