Topshop higlighter in prism

Wednesday 9 November 2011

Feel's like I haven't posted in a while, it's only been about a week but just feels forever. But i've been so busy with uni that I haven't had chance to post anything. Been on my teaching placement so been in school five days a week and spending my evenings doing paper work.

Anyway's, I've recently bought a Topshop cheek highlighter and have been using it quite abit now. I love the packaging on all Topshop make up it's really pretty and stands out. Not like my lovely white packaging has stayed white once my foundation covered hands were all over it. The pictures were taken before I used the product.


I rarely use a highlighter, but I wanted to try something different, so this is the reason this caught my eye, and now I see the love people have for highlighters. This product comes out as a light creamy shimmery colour and really catches the light, highlighing the cheek bones really nicely. However It didn't last for as long as I would of hoped, definitely needed a top up throughout the day and it needed a little blending before I was pleased with the result. I will be trying out more Topshop make up, the nail varnishes look lovely and there's some really pretty colours.

What's your favourite Topshop make up product?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your lovely comments, check back as i try to reply x

and peaches All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger