Forgot About You

Friday 25 November 2011





















I love them moments when your pottering about the house and you find something you forgot you had. Well this happened to me the other day when I found my Hollister hand and body cream hiding down the side of my wardrobe.

If you have never seen or at least smelt the Hollister creams and perfumes I suggest you do as they are beautiful and you will be most likely temped to buy them all, the packing is really pretty too  which is always a bonus.

Is it just me though or do you love the smell of the actual Hollister shop? This cream smells just like it and I'm shocked that I didn't notice that it was missing. I am now reunited with my favourite hand cream, Hollister Laguna beach, and it hasn't been out of my sight since.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your lovely comments, check back as i try to reply x

and peaches All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger